Aggregate data from multiple trades to better control outcomes
Use Navisworks® project review software to improve BIM (Building Information Modeling) coordination.
- Combine design and construction data into a single model.
- Identify and resolve clash and interference problems before construction.
Use 4D and 5D simulation to control project schedule and cost
- Animate and interact with model objects for simulation.
- Create schedules directly from project models.
- Import schedules and cost items from external project management applications.
Automatically capture material quantities from 2D or 3D designs
- Measure lines, areas, and counts from 2D sheets or 3D models.
- Create synchronized project views that combine Revit and AutoCAD files, including geometry, images, and data.
- Export takeoff data to Excel for analysis.